Sunday, July 5, 2015

wip

Here are two WIPs as I have been working on my destroy the icon project. Playing with lots of different brushes and masking techniques, and screening is always fun. Trying not to 'try' so hard to make it look pretty, and just play around with it. I think I like how its coming along.



The one thing I am worried about is the sizing stuff. I find it difficult to grasp for some reason. Hope I'm not making it a completely wrong size or something.

here are some WIPS for my second image.


 for the first I was working on creating an interesting, textured background, one that didnt at all remind me of the fabulous monroe.
After playing with making an interesting background image, i overlaid monroe on it. From there I played around with how to destroy her in a way I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment